Dear user, Marakò Srl informs you, in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data and, in particular, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding protection of personal data, the so-called "Privacy Code"), that the personal data you have provided or otherwise acquired as part of the activity carried out in relation to the marako.net Site may be processed, in compliance with the lawfulness obligations, transparency, proportionality, security and confidentiality required by current legislation.
The Site is owned and managed by Marakò Srl (for corporate data see Art. 1).
Holder of the treatment
Purposes and methods of treatment
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of any refusal
Place of data processing
Types of data processed / specific treatments
Data retention period
Subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents - scope of dissemination of the data
Rights of the interested parties
Right of revocation and opposition
Art. 1. Data Controller:
1. The data controller is Marakò Srl (CF / VAT number: 04097750980), Via Roma 85 25015, Desenzano del Garda (BS) tel .: (+39) 0309141454, E-mail: ; PEC:
Art. 2. Purposes and methods of treatment
1. Following consultation of this site and the use of one or more services, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed. The personal data acquired, always in compliance with current legislation, will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
a). access and use of the Site, its functions and the services requested;
b). creation of a personal account and possible purchase of paid services, or for the execution of the requested service and / or of one or more contractually agreed operations;
c). fulfillment of obligations under the law and the European Union;
d). operational and / or management needs internal to the Data Controller and relating to the services and / or products offered through the site;
e). carrying out surveys aimed at verifying the degree of satisfaction with the services offered.
2. In the event of an explicit and optional expression of consent by the interested party, the data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1, may also be processed for direct marketing and / or promotional purposes by the Data Controller, in particular for the sending of informative, commercial or advertising material relating to the services and / or products offered through the Site, including via e-mail, sms and mms. In this sense, the aforementioned expression of consent may determine, depending on what has been expressed by you:
the sending of commercial information by the Data Controller, connected to the activities carried out by the same and / or by third parties;
the sending of commercial information by third parties, connected to the activities carried out by the Owner and / or by third parties.
3. The data will be processed lawfully, correctly and in proportion to the purposes referred to in the preceding paragraphs. The data will be processed using tools that guarantee security and confidentiality and can be carried out with paper tools and / or through automated tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data.
Art. 3. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of any refusal.
1. The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 1, letters a), b), c) and d), or to guarantee the use of the site, the connected services requested by the user or for the fulfillment of legal obligations, for which it will be possible to provide appropriate information in ways and terms established by law.
Any refusal opposed to the related processing may prevent the stipulation, the execution of the contractual relationships, the fulfilments or the related legal obligations. It will still be possible to consult the Site without providing any personal data, but some features may not be available and some services not provided.
2. The provision of personal data and the release of consent for the related processing for the purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 1, letter e) and art. 2, paragraph 2 is optional.
In the absence of explicit consent, these services will not be provided and the User will not receive requests to verify the degree of satisfaction relating to the services offered (art.2, paragraph 1, letter e), including the commercial information indicated above (art. 2, paragraph 2), without further consequences.
If the user does not intend to provide his consent for these purposes, he can still use the Site and the services for the purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 1.
3. In particular, the consequences of a refusal in the response or in the provision of consent will always be explicit and connected to each service rendered: for example purposes, any refusal to the related processing may prevent consultation of the Site and its functions (in the in the case of cookies) or the receipt of advertising material (in the case of art.2, paragraph 2).
Therefore, the User will be adequately informed in the manner provided for each specific case, but in any case he may consult the Website also by denying consent to the processing of personal data, where required; in this case, some features or characteristics of the site may be disabled.
Art. 4. Place of data processing
1. The treatments connected to the web services referred to on this Site are carried out at the headquarters of the Data Controller, with the exception of explicit exceptions, and are only handled by technical personnel authorized to process them with explicit indication by the Data Controller.
Art. 5. Types of data processed / specific treatments
Depending on the service rendered, different types of personal data may be processed, as specified in this article.
5.1 Browsing data
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in browsing the websites. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties; however, by their very nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These include the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URL addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in output, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the platform used by the User.
The above data will be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and in order to check its correct functioning; their cancellation will take place immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against the site: without prejudice to this eventuality, the data of the web contacts currently do not persist for more than seven days.
As regards cookies, please refer to par. 5.4.
5.2.1 Data provided voluntarily by the user (communications and registration on the Site )
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of communications by contact forms or by e-mail to the addresses on the Site, or the data provided during registration on the Site, entails their subsequent acquisition by the Owner, including the e-mail address, consent to receive any response messages to your requests and use the data provided to execute the tasks received.
The personal data thus provided will be used for the sole purpose of satisfying or responding to the requests sent and will be communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
The storage of data will take place with times and methods not exceeding the achievement of the purposes related to the processing carried out.
Any specific information prepared for particular services at the request of the user will be reported on the relevant pages of the Site and the related processing activities will be carried out upon voluntary and optional provision of consent by the interested party, where necessary, as required by the following art. 4.
5.2.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user (to receive communications for marketing and / or commercial promotion purposes )
Each interested party may voluntarily provide their personal data to the Data Controller, in order to receive commercial or promotional communications, however named, in digital or paper form.
In the only case in which the e-mail coordinates are provided by the interested party at the same time as the sale of a service, the e-mail address thus provided can be used for the direct sale of further similar services, pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/2003, without the need for express and prior consent (so-called "soft spam").
Any communication, however, will remind the interested party of the possibility of withdrawing consent at any time and without further formalities. The cancellation of the data may take place upon explicit request by the interested party.
Cookies are information stored by the browser when visiting a website via any suitable device (such as a PC, tablet or smartphone). Each cookie can contain a unique identification code associated with different data (e.g. the name of the server from which it originates, a numeric identifier, etc.), which can be kept by the system for the duration of a session (usually until closing browser) or for long periods.
What are they for?
Cookies are used for different purposes depending on their type: some are strictly necessary for the correct functionality of a website (technical cookies), while others optimize its performance in order to offer a better user experience or allow you to acquire site usage statistics (such as cookie analytics). Other types, such as profiling cookies, allow the display of personalized advertising based on the user's browsing data.
The eventual provision of the user's consent is stored by means of a technical cookie, lasting 12 months. The user is informed both through the brief information (banner displayed until the performance or the denial of consent, as explained in paragraph 5.3.4. "How to disable cookies?") And through this extended information; furthermore, in paragraph 5.3.3 the links to the privacy policies of the third parties are indicated, also for the purpose of their disabling (where directly available through them).
How to disable them?
It is possible to disable cookies both through the browser settings (par. 5.3.4. "How to disable cookies?") And through the mechanisms made available by some third parties.
5.3.2 General types of cookies used on the site
Technical cookies (first part):
Technical cookies (third part):
they are essential for the proper functioning and display of the site, to indicate user authentication and for the management of payment services.
Analytical cookies (third part):
they are used for aggregate analysis of site visits, through the use of a third party service.
Profiling cookies (third part):
they are used to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net, through the use of a third-party service.
5.3.3 Cookies used on the site
For cookies resulting from sharing via social networks, please refer to each of them (since the cookies are related to the same):
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies ;
Twitter: https://twitter.com/it/privacy ;
Dribbble: https://dribbble.com/privacy ;
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy ;
5.4.4 How to disable cookies?
Browser control: Commonly used browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer / Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can however be changed by the user at any time. This applies to both PCs and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones: it is a function generally and widely supported.
Therefore, cookies can easily be disabled or disabled by accessing the options or preferences of the browser used, with the ability to disable even only third-party cookies; in general, these options will only affect the browser and device in use, unless there are no active options for unifying preferences on different devices. Specific instructions can be found on the browser's options or help page. Disabling technical cookies, however, can affect the full and / or correct functioning of several sites, including this site.
As a rule, the browsers currently used:
offer the "Do not track" option, which is supported by some websites (but not all). In this way, some websites may no longer collect certain browsing data;
offer the option of anonymous or incognito browsing: in this way no data will be collected in the browser and browsing history will not be saved, but browsing data will still be acquired by the operator of the visited website;
allow you to delete cookies stored in whole or in part, but in case of a new visit they will normally be installed where this possibility has not been blocked.
The links to the support pages of the most popular browsers are indicated (with instructions on disabling cookies on these browsers):
Safari (iOS) ( https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265 );
Chrome (desktop: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it ; Android and iOS https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=it );
Third-party cookies: third-party cookies can be disabled both in the manner described above and by referring to each third party (following the links indicated in the previous paragraph).
Online tools: on the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ it is possible not only to acquire further information on cookies, but also to check the installation of numerous cookies on your browser / device and, where supported, also to disable them.
Art. 6. Data retention period
1. The data provided will be kept for the times prescribed by law and, in any case, for the time strictly necessary to follow up the activities for which they were collected and / or until the withdrawal of the consent given for the purposes referred to art. 2, paragraph 2, or in any case until expressly requested by the User in this sense.
2. The personal data collected will in any case be kept no later than twenty-four months for the marketing purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 2 (except for any changes and / or additions to the reference legislation on the protection of personal data that will be expressly communicated).
Art. 7. Subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents - scope of dissemination of the data
1. The processing of data provided by the User or otherwise acquired in the context of our activity may also be carried out by subjects to whom the right to access personal data is recognized by law, regulations or the European Union.
2. For the purposes referred to in art. 2, where this is necessary and only with explicit consent, the personal data acquired may be disclosed to third parties: (i) whose collaboration Marakò Srl. May and / or must make use of for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes; (ii) within the limits strictly pertinent to the execution of the assignments received by the interested party. The data acquired via the web, or in any case deriving from the web services provided, may be communicated to the technological and instrumental partners which the Data Controller may use to provide the services requested by the Users.
3. the Data Controller prepares and makes available to interested parties a list with which he communicates the personal data collected for the aforementioned purposes, which can be provided following a specific request sent to the Data Controller, to the contacts indicated on the Site and in this information.
Art. 8. Rights of the interested parties
1. The interested party is the natural person, identified or identifiable, to whom the personal data being processed refer.
2. We inform you that the interested party has the right to access the data processed by the Data Controller at any time (right of access), in order to verify the correctness and lawfulness of the processing carried out. The interested party can also exercise all the rights recognized by current legislation, national and European, on the protection of personal data (by Legislative Decree 196/2003 and by EU Reg. 2016/679 and subsequent amendments and additions): in In particular, it may request at any time the correction and updating of incorrect or incorrect data, the limitation of the processing carried out and the cancellation of the same (right to be forgotten), as well as propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data. .
3. With reference to personal data processed by automated means, the interested party is finally granted the right to receive the data concerning him in a structured and commonly used format and to transmit them, if necessary, to another data controller (right to portability some data).
4. Any request regarding the processing of personal data and any communication relating to the exercise of your rights can be addressed to the Data Controller using the specific "Contacts" form on the Site or by sending a communication via e-mail to the info address. @ marako.it; or, by mail, to Marakò Srl, Via Roma 85 Desenzano del Garda (BS) 25015.
Art. 9. Right of revocation and opposition
1. Each interested party is also recognized the right to revoke the consent given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out by the owner before such revocation.
2. The interested party is also always recognized the possibility of opposing the processing of data concerning him if it is carried out for direct marketing purposes pursuant to art. 2, paragraph 2; in this case your data will no longer be processed for these purposes (right of opposition).
Further information on cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site, others are useful for the visitor because they are able to safely store, for example, the username or language settings. The advantage of having cookies installed on your PC is that you no longer need to fill in the same information every time you want to access a previously visited site.
Warning: by disabling cookies, both username and password will no longer be stored on the site login box.